1.Exposed to sunshine: UV rays resistance, Long life, aging-resistant, can be over 20 years
2. Suitable for pools in all shapes, easy and quick installation
3. Easy to re-install, not easy to breed bacteria
4. Flexible and waterproof, high elasticity. No need drainage in winter
5. Good stain resistance, simple and easy maintenance
6. Heat expands and cold contracts: synchronization
7. Structure cracking: performance will not be affected
Storage and Transportation:
Stored membranes in dry and cool condition,Prevent from sunlight, rain,low temperature and chemicals
Ideal for the walls and bottoms of swimming pools in all kinds of shapes and types, including public
or private pools, SPA pools and other pools
1. Pool bottom preparation:
Pool bottom kinds: concrete, steel construction, mosaic tile
Note: if it is concrete, it must be cement matte surface. Make sure it is flat, dry and no sand
2.Clear the ready pool bottom well
3.Mixed the two compensate glue well, then put it on the pool bottom and wall evenly and fully. Lay the PVC liner on it.
Cut freely as the size, use welding gun to weld liner overlapping. With cork mood make the PVC liner more flat.
Note: the overlapping size at least 5cm
4.Use liquid PVC do the side joint secondly to make sure good adhesive performance.
5.Please do other details handle, like water inlet/ outlet, light, etc according to your design.
Advantage compared with ceramic tile :
1) Long life, aging-resistant, roofing materials can be over 20 years, and if underground use it can be 50 years.
2) High tensile strength, high extensibility, small dimensional change when heat treatment.
3) Good flexibility under low temperature, good variability to be adaptable to temperature difference of the environment.
4) Good rootage penetration resistibility, suitable to be used for planted roof.
5) Good perforating resistibility.
6) Convenient for construction, weldable, firm and secure, environmental protective and pollution free.
7) Strong chemical resistance, adaptable to special situations.
8) Good plasticity, convenient and fast treatment on delicate parts of corners and edges.
9) Easy maintenance, low cost.