|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Certification:||ISO, CE, SGS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ROLL|
|Price:||FOB Qingdao USD0.50-10.00 per roll|
|Packaging Details:||First with Shrink Film Then Put in The Carton|
|Delivery Time:||7-10 days after order confirmation|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 Square Meter/Square Meters per Week|
|Name:||Self Adhesive Bitumen Waterproof Tape||Thickness:||1.0mm,1.2mm,1.5mm,2mm,3.0mm, 4.0mm|
|Surface:||Aluminium Foil, PEfilm, HDPE Film||Colour:||White Or Customized|
|Type:||Bitumen Waterproof Tape||Sample:||Free Samples Available|
Bituminous Flashing Tape is a Self -Adhesive tape made of a Butyl & Bitumen Rubber Compund, Self Protected by re-enforced Aluminum
Foil on one side and Adhesive side is protected by Release Film. Flashing Tape is a simple yet highly effective solution for waterproofing, sealing and insulation.
Bitumen band sizes
Bitumen flash tape
0.8mm, 1.0mm, 1.2mm, 1.5mm, 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3mm,4mm
2.5m, 5m,10m,20m or customized
White or customized
|2||Water impermeability||0.2 Mpa 120 min impermeable||--|
|3||Heat resistance°C||70 degree No slip, flowing.|
|4||Tensile force N/50mm ≥||150||150||130|
|5||Elongation at break,% ≥||250||250||450|
|6||Low temperature Flexibility||
|7||Peel strengthN/mm||Between membranes ≥||1.0|
and aluminum plate ≥
|8||Sheer strength N ≥||60||---|
|9||Stability after heating ≤||2%|
|10||Aging after artificial climate||Appearance||No crack, no bubble.|
|Tensile retention ,%||80|
|Lowtemperature Flexibility||-15°C, No crack.|
Trade items of product:
|Delivery Terms||FOB CFR, CIF, EXW|
|Payment Type||T/T. L/C, Paypal.|
|Sample||Small Pieces will be offered free.|
|Delivery Times||Within 7-10 days after receiving the deposit|
|Port of loading||Qingdao Port|
1) Safe, easy and fast installation, no naked flame, no binder, no pollution.
2) Excellent adhesive performance, self-healed property.
3) Anti-puncture, anti-tension, good elongation, anti-corrosion.
4) Good flexibility under low temperature.
5) Widened membranes can reduce loss.
1) Replacement or repair of flashing
2) Extensions, porches, window frames and chimneys
3)Caravans and conservatories
4) Seals capping bolts and roof ridges
5) Guttering down pipes, skylights
6) Sealing parapets, valley gutters
7) Roof repair of portable building
1) Application temperature should be between 5ºC to 45ºC
2) According to required length cut the pieces to the desired and and size.
3) Place the pieces of membrane on the area to be covered and check whether they match will be profile of the marked substrate.
4) Peel off the release film and carefully place the membrane so as to ensure a minimum of 50mm overlap and then smoothen the membrane from the center to the edges in order to drive out entrapped air. It is easy to applied to provide instant seal.