|Place of Origin:||CHINA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||1 ROLL|
|Packaging Details:||generally, the tape is wrapped by PE film, inside the customers' label.|
|Delivery Time:||5-7 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||10000 ROLLS PER MONTH|
|Features:||High Adhesive,Heat And Cold Resistance, Heat And Cold Resistance,||Material:||Butyl|
|Surface:||Alumimum Foil||Thickness:||1.0mm 1.2mm 1.5mm 2.0mm|
|Width:||3.0cm, 5.0cm, 10cm Or Customized||Roll Length:||5m, 10m Or Customized|
|Packing:||Paperboard Carton||Certification:||ISO, CE|
|Sample Request:||Free||Application:||Industrial And Civil Building Waterproof|
Fuhua Butyl Waterproofing Tape will adhere to most building surfaces, including:
1) Primed or dense concrete.
3) Structural sheeting.
4) Glazed surfaces.
5) Gypsum boards and brickwork.
6) Marble, granite and ceramics.
7) Plastics and polycarbonate.
8) Galvanised iron, zincalume, copper, aluminium, colorbond and most metals
2. Surface Preparation
1) Surfaces must be clean, smooth and dust free.
2) Surfaces must be dry and free of any residual moisture.
3) For any porous surface that contains surface dust or residue, prime or seal the substrate first.
4) Rough surfaces must be levelled or smoothed.
5) All metals must be free of oils, grease and wax residues.
1) Unroll the Fuhua Butyl Waterproofing Tape and measure the required length. Cut the tape using scissors or a sharp cutter knife.
2) Remove release paper from the butyl rubber side and position the tape in place, ensuring the fabric face is exposed upwards.
3) Press into place with a spatula, roller, sponge or cloth, ensuring air pockets and creases are pushed out.
4) For large runs over joint areas, consider removal of release paper as the tape is being unrolled and adhere into position.
5) Finishes can be applied immediately after the tape is in place.